Monday, June 20, 2011

Wedding Updates

   The wedding is this Saturday. My boyfriend and I went to Eureka Springs last week to do some last minute planning. Got the marriage license and some miscellaneous things which I'm sure have nothing to do with the upcoming event. We did find another skunk to follow us home, and we named it Eureka. If you know me, you'll understand. As for those of you who don't like skunks, you're obviously reading the wrong blog anyway...
   My daughter has informed me that she gave official invites to Flower and Bashful, two skunks that reside with my mom. Apparently they're riding with me, something about not being able to walk that far all on their own...
   We finally got the colored sand we need for the ceremony, black and white (anyone thinking skunks?). We also located the favors we've been searching for, but they're a surprise, so I'm not going to let you in on that one until after the wedding. Also figured out how we're the take home flowers and decided on a wedding cake. Home-made raspberry mocha :)
   As far as the guest list goes, it's still undecided. So far, I have 4 or 5 definites and about 5 or 6 maybe's. So, I guess I'll just see who shows up when push comes to shove. Oh well, story of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment