Monday, May 16, 2011

A Long Few Weeks

   Well, here I am again. I know, no one missed me anyway. Oh well, not your choice, I'm still back. Or not really back, since I never left technically, but more just back to the state of mind in which I believe myself to be at least semi-capable of writing something resembling a coherent message...
   The last few weeks have been very long, and seemed to drag on forever. Dealing with the school, behavioral issues at home, and a week's worth of unwanted visits from the state. But, we've managed to pull through and somehow are still kicking. So, today...
   The garden in the backyard is completely finished, we only altered the design three times in the process. The bird and wildlife station looks awesome and the birds in the neighborhood love it. So far we've had lots of visits from cardinals, grackles, robins, chickadees, golden finches, wrens, blue jays, and even a few woodpeckers. :)
   I'm going to post updates on the kids individually, so that it makes it easier to find info relating to a specfic issue/scenario, as well as just simplifying my life at the present time...
   I haven't written any new poems in half of forever, and the typing and sorting of them has come to a screeching stop for the time being, after way too many interruptions...
   We have a bday party planned for this weekend, and hopefully a trip out to Tennessee booked for the weekend following that.
   Time to resume the things that accumulate into the chaos known as my life. I'll be posting about the children shortly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment