Monday, January 3, 2011

Turning Inward: Courage & Support

QUESTION: If I had all the courage and support I needed, I would...

   If I had all the courage and support I needed, I would start over. I'd go someplace fresh and new and I'd live life on my terms. I'd raise my kids the way I want to, the way that feels right to me, inside. I wouldn't feel nearly as rejected and outcast as I do most days, and I wouldn't try so hard to cover up the me hidden somewhere inside. And I don't try to cover that up now, but I know I can't show it. Not really. And maybe if I didn't feel so much opposition from the people close to me, it would be easier to let those things that matter most to me show more, and I could be more of who I feel I somehow am, hidden in this dream in your realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment