Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life in the ouch lane...

   Okay, today is Thursday, last day of preschool for the week. Heater died in the truck yesterday, and it's cold out. Gonna be another fun drive into town this morning. ZoKo is skipping three topics today on account of good behavior (science, history, penmanship), and we're gonna chill at the coffee shop for a few hours of girl time.
   My thumb is killing me this morning. Yes, I know I sound like a whimp. The doctor yesterday refused to even look at it. When I went to bed last night, it was still starting to bleed again if I removed pressure for more than about five seconds. And I was dumb enough to attempt to use it anyway while wrapping presents for my sister's family. Long story short, I wake up this morning to find out that I busted it open again, it is very very painful, and hurts like heck with any pressure whatsoever. Although at this point, it hurts really badly either way...
   Oh, and I have several friends who are selfish enough to think that somehow my life should revolve around them and that if I don't text them back right away in the middle of the night then they have every right to be pissed at me the next morning. Sorry I finally managed to get a little bit of sleep. And by the way, texting left handed doesn't go so smoothly for me, and no you're not the only person I ever think about, so stop acting like it. That last part would be directed at about three different people right now. Oh, and I'm absolutely friggin' peachy right now, thanks for asking...
   Yes, I know there's more than a little hostility there, but it is very annoying when everyone seems to have this notion that your world should somehow revolve around theirs and whatever they are going through should always take precedent in any given situation. Especially when they are so convinced that their lives are so perfect to begin with. Obviously, if your life is that perfect already, you don't need me around. So quite frankly, good riddance. I'm out.
   As for anyone that does feel like sticking around, enjoy the show. Free performances whenever I feel like it, and you never know what my next rant will be about. Just keep in mind that I do post something positive occassionally, so no refunds in the event that you are grossly disappointed by my rare lack of anything to have a meaningless complaint to render as stated... So until the next show, peace out, have a great day, and if you decide to bail, don't injure yourself too badly falling off that horse...

No comments:

Post a Comment