Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today...

   I actually got some sleep last night, thanks to tylenol, benedryl, and sudafed... I'm not tired this morning though, which is a first for a while now. I got B and Odie both ran through the shower this morning, and they made it out to the bus without too much hassle for a change.
   I'm planning on redying my hair today, hopefully the red takes to the bleach better the second time around. I can promise I will never bleach my hair again, it's too much of a pain in the neck...
   I'm making negotiations with Classic Rock Coffee to maybe (hopefully) start up open mic nights so I can read my poetry again. That always helps me to write more as well. I've thought about returning to Big Mama's, but I really don't like the atmosphere there. And most of the other coffee shops in town serve alcohol now. :(
   KiKi is happy today, which is a really good start to the day. Zoko got her room cleaned this morning before we left for town. So far, she's on schedule for school work for this week. She got really excited yesterday, because I found her some new textbooks for really cheap at a local bookstore that we had never been in before.
   Don't really have much more to say right now, my keyboard is messed up and it's time for a walk. Peace out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment