Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Proposal

   Well, my BF finally got around to doing it. He's talked about maybe getting married for a long while now, but wouldn't ask because I told him a while back that I wouldn't (we were going through a really rough patch). So, I finally looked up rings online until I found the perfect one. Then when he was looking up his gun stuff online and went out to the garage to check on something, I accidentally left the screen on the page for the ring I wanted. So, a week later it shows up in the mail and he tried to just hand me the box. I told him he was doing it wrong and better do it right, so he finally got down on his knees and asked me to marry him. I called him a few names (due mostly to his incooperation), then said yes and got my ring  :P  So my BF is now my fiance. And don't ask when the wedding is, because we honestly haven't even discussed that. So about all I can say is it won't be anytime soon. He's already told me his dad (in Texas) would have to be there, so yeah, it's not exactly an immediate issue. Suffice it to say, right now it's more a label than anything else. But sometimes labels are a good thing  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment