Sunday, December 5, 2010

About to start another week...

  Today is Sunday, and it's 314pm. Zoko lost her second tooth about half an hour ago, and is very proud of herself for it. She'll be sure to remind me to let her get a new toy for the Dollar Spot next time we hit Target  :)  B keeps telling her that it's  nothing to be proud of since she's lost her bottom teeth so far and that she shouldn't care at all unless it's a top tooth, because those are better to loose. I keep trying to tell her that you have to loose all your teeth anyway, and it doesn't matter what order you do this in. I'm not sure it's getting through much at all though.
   KiKi has been putting together his floor puzzle all morning, probably about 15-20 times so far today. He's getting it all the way assembled, grinning really big and walking off to do something else. Then coming back in a while, tearing it all the way apart, and reassembling it just to be able to grin at it again.  :)   He also has been playing in his Build-A-Bear box today, a lot...
   The three older kids have been playing Legos and Barbies all morning, although they are slightly upset that my BF and I took a bunch of their Legos when we were watching tv last night and built two big houses that they're not allowed to take apart for a few days...
   I haven't been sleeping hardly at all lately, nothing new there. Got in about 3 hours last night, because I slept in this morning on accident. Otherwise, it's been 0-2.5 hours a night a lot lately. I met up with a friend for coffee Friday night while hanging out with mom, and am hoping to make a trip to St. Louis next week to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in one heck of a long time...
   We got Squirroalat a friend for Christmas, it's his cousin named Mooalat. There's been a lot of talk around our house about Mooalat coming to join us soon, and a lot of theories on what Mooalat looks like. As far as that goes, you'll have to wait just like everyone else. Mooalat likes the suspense. Makes him feel wanted already  :P
   As for my personal life, I've spent a lot of time lately wondering why I am where I am, where this all is going, and how long this path will continue to be what it is. I do not know the answers to any of these things. For I fear I've already spent too much of my life waiting. Waiting for things to change, or for people to care, waiting for dreams to come true, or for other people to move on, waiting for the past to catch up with reality, and for the chaos of our future to become a distant memory. These things affect me more than I can demonstrate, and I don't know if I'll ever make sense of this journey I'm on, much less explaining it to someone else.
   Enough of my ramblings for now, I hope everyone else is doing well. Until I see you again, peace out  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment