Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday...

   Today was supposed to be KiKi's first day of preschool. That, however, did not happen. He's been sick so I was debating on whether to send him today or not, when his advocate for the school texted to tell me she was sick and not going to be there today anyway. So, hopefully she gets better soon, and hopefully so does KiKi. We had to go to town anyway to take Odie to school, and also took my mom to an appointment downtown. I ended up at a coffee house with KiKi and Zoko, and had a few cups of coffee while waiting on my mom. I wrote two new poems, listened to my daughter write and read a few of her own, and watched my son play with the wooden slats across the side of  the counter for about an hour. All in all, it was a decent morning.
   After picking up Odie from school, we went out to lunch with my mom and her boyfriend, and had pretty much nothing to talk about. Which is very normal for us.
   KiKi ate half a lunch today, which was the first food he's been interested in eating in two days now. He then boycotted dinner.  :(  He's still acting like he's feeling a lot better than he was though, and should be up to school tomorrow if his advocate is feeling up to it as well.
   Zoko had another short day of school today: science, math, history, penmanship, and independent reading was it for her core curriculum. She also wrote, drew, and read extra of her own initiative.
   Odie brought home lots of school work he was proud of, and spent most of the evening playing Legos with the girls.
   B was slightly distraught about having to do her independent reading for today as well as making up yesterday's that she neglected to do. She made it through with very little protest on her part, which is a major accomplishment, especially considering how recently she was at her mother's house.
   This evening was spent watching my BF play xbox, while I was trying to get reacquainted with an old friend from elementary school. It's now 1130pm, and I'm still not tired. Have to be up 6 tomorrow, and been up since around 500/530 this morning. I'm starting to feel a bit better though, my stomach and head aren't bugging me hardly at all anymore. As for the depression and overall blah-ness, I don't know. I think it's starting to fade off for this cycle. I'm pretty sure anyway. I still don't have the stamina I need to catch up on all the housework that's been let go (dishes mainly), or to get back into some of my own personal projects, but I'm working on trying to motivate myself. Maybe tomorrow will be better  :)
   As for the rest of the world, it keeps going regardless as to how I'm feeling or what I'm doing, so I'm not sure there's even much of a point of writing all this out. Maybe it'll help out anyone that wanted to stalk me all day but found it too cold out or was just simply too far away to find a justifiable cause to follow me around meaninglessly... Either way, hoped you got your money's worth, if not, all time is non-refundable, as are all choices you make in life, so consider carefully before deciding whether or not to read my next rambling about the obscenities of the day-to-day life of my being. Until then, farewell, take care, and try not to get eaten by wolves...

No comments:

Post a Comment