Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My New Journaling Bible

     I've been drooling over the Inspire journaling Bibles for a while now, and I finally got one. This is my first personal artwork in it. Not much for art really, but it means something to me, which is what is supposed to matter.


     I started with this verse (John 14:27) because it was one of the main affirmation verses listed in a few different books I'm working my way through. It's kind of a grounding point, if you will.

     Now that my first page is done, I'm turning back to page 1, and working my way through the Bible from beginning to end as I have time. Writing notes, underlining, and journaling as I go. I won't do any pictures over the words, that's just not something I could personally justify. But I will do what I can to make this book a personal testimony of my journey. Maybe I'll even take you along for parts of the ride. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment