Friday, July 15, 2011

Mutts and Soda...

   Okay, so my Mutt has been having to go to work early all week, which really sucks. The paycheck will be a good thing, but the us time being lost just blows... Last night, I went to Wal-Mart with ZoKo, and Mutt finally asked me (after the kids went to bed) why I'd gotten all dolled up to just go to Wal-Mart. I had no clue what he was talking about. I had gone all day being lazy in pj's, no shower, doing housework and school work. So, I'd put on a dress to go to Wal-Mart. It was the quickest thing to change into, and I refuse to wear pj's past my own yard. Next, was my hair. I'd put it up in a pony tail. Well, I hate driving with my hair down lately (something about the bleached blonde thing, I think), so I'd drawn it up quickly. So then he pointed out that I smelled good. lol, the he likes the smell of the face wash I use. So, no, it wasn't a body splash... I finally asked him what the point of this was, and pointed out that I had ZoKo with me. Not defensively, mind you, I knew he wasn't accusing me of anything, rather just asking out of curiosity. So, he clarified the whole point of this conversation, "you looked really nice"... God, I love my man :)
   Retro Big Red made an announcement today on FaceBook, stating that you can now purchase cans of Retro Big Red on Amazon.com with free shipping. Yay! I've been looking all over for it anywhere closer than Texas. So I click their link... 27 bucks for 24 cans, with free shipping... Yeah, I don't see myself ordering that anytime soon! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment