Friday, March 4, 2011

General Update

   Okay, so for the nobody that was watching ever so impatiently for me to post something new last night, as promised, I'm sorry that you were so terribly disappointed when I did not manage to accomplish this task. That being said, here's an update on my life, as is...
   On Wednesday, I took Odie, ZoKo, and KiKi to Target. And I've decided recently to make more of an effort to make KiKi walk in stores, something he has only done once, for about ten steps, about a year ago. Normally, I set him down and he just stands there screaming. So we went in to Target, and i set him down. And he started walking. And we followed him around the whole store. And, twenty minutes later, he found the red stools by the dressing room, which happen to be round. Well, thus ended our little journey and I had to carry him away from the big bright circles he was so proud to have discovered all on his own... But, having walked twenty minutes in a store was a very big accomplishment for him. :)
   I spent Thursday morning/afternoon sorting through paperwork at my mom's house, porganizing past bills, old mail, and things of the like. And I'm back to do that again today...
   I still have a poem I wrote on Wednesday to post sometime, but it won't be done right now. And I need to get back to compiling my poetry into books. I spent yesterday evening talking to my mom and trying hard to convince her that she's not a burden or an inconvenience, as her ex boyfriend convinced her she was. We invited her over for dinner and a movie, only to have her argue that she "had already taken enough family time from us", to which we both countered with the question as to how that's possible, considering that she is family...
   Things are doing alright here, all things considered. Not that we truly know all things in order to consider them, but it's still worth a shot, I think. I honestly wouldn't want to know everything though, it would take away the mysterious part of the universe that somehow assures that eventually everything does work out, and that lots of things seem to have a way of working out, even when least expected. So, until we meet again, stay well, my humble friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment